Manure spreader and farming conveyor
DOMUR is a universal farming machine. It may be used as a spreader of organic manure and, following disassembly of the spreading adaptor; it may operate as a farming conveyor to convey miscellaneous farming materials. The moving floor makes emptying of the machine easy. With massive structure and single-axis axle, it may be used for under the toughest condition.
DOMUR can spread the material homogeneously up to 12–15 metres. The loading platform is Y-shaped for easier emptying. Its volume may be increased using wooden or metal super-structure. Front wall with 8mm wall thickness increases transport capacity and visual inspection of the load is provided by the holes in it. Hydraulically telescopic rear side protects against loss of the transported material.
Removable vertical spreading adaptor is made from load bearing 6mm metal sheet frame and two-worm cylinders. The worm mechanism is made from 8mm metal sheet. The spreading cylinders are electronically balanced and easily removable. Reversible blades are made from special Hardox steel.
The adaptor is driven by angular transmission by renowned RÖGELBERG. The transmission is secured against damage by a clutch with shear pins, or automatic friction clutch upon request. The drive also includes one-way clutch that prevents rotation of cylinder in opposite direction. Steel protection guard is installed over the articulated shaft connection point.
- Stable inspection ladder firmly connected on the spreader’s loading platform side
- Installation and routing of hydraulic pipeline and electric wiring uses the reinforcing profiles of the loading platform, which protects them against damage.
- Spreader adaptor with central lubricating mechanisms for cylinder bearings for easy operation of lubricant
- Fixed or sprung carriage shaft of the spreader with adjustable rotary lug
- Hydraulic supporting leg (mechanical one included in price)
- Speed remote control of the conveyor
- Hydraulically telescopic rear side protects against loss of the transported material.